Friday, December 5, 2014

I'm Still Alive


Hello blogging world!!  Yes, I still happen to be alive. cough  Just in case you happened to wonder if I was dead.  Can't believe it has been 7 months since I lasted posted anything.  Yes, I am such a neglectful blogger.  I could make this a very exciting post on how the last time I posted I was leaving for that summer camp, and how I was captured by Captain Jack Sparrow! And joined him on great adventures! But alas no that is not the true story here.  The truth is I've just been neglectful and every time I started a blog post, I'd never finish it.

Sadly I will not be posting any photos with this post. So if you are all ready yawning from this little ramble of words,  may I recommend a cup of hot chocolate? With raspberry syrup, such a yummy drink it is.  If you choose not to read the rest, I still want to say Thank You for making it this far!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Little facts of things that have been happening.  Two of them people might say would belong in the awkward group~

It's December!! 20 days until Christmas and 26 days until a new year is upon us. I hope that this last month of 2014 is wonderful in so many ways!

So, without further ado.  Let's start with the most recent shall we?  Happy belated Thanksgiving! Hope it was wonderful for y'all!  My Thanksgiving consisted of eating, going on a run with my cousin, going on a run by myself, helping mom in the kitchen make lots of yummy food, cleaning, more eating, playing a very quiet intense game of Spoons with family...

Our little hometown is getting much needed rain right now. Yay! Meaning it is snowing in Tahoe where I go snowboarding with my older brother.

Getting back into running. I've missed it so much.  My older brother and I are going to be doing a run next year called The Tough Mudder.  The so called toughest run on the planet. It is 10-12 miles, and it's not just a run it is an obstacle run....

  Playing volleyball and coming away with a dislocated finger.  And not knowing it until after you are in the bathroom of a community collage, looking at your finger that is swelling and it looks like it is out of joint.   So instead of asking for help, you take hold of your finger and with great force you yank it upwards. And your ears are meant with a loud crack and your finger is meant with a pop. And you can feel everything go back into place.  Yeah, lucky for me I was in a bathroom that is less used and nobody was in it.

Setting on a bus with a young guy on my right, who with out warning leans over and with two fingers rubs the bottom half of my pant leg. He then pulls his hand away very fast and says "Oh, sorry, I just wanted to feel them" and looks straight ahead.  Lesson learned from this, is never wear corduroy pants on the bus, as they are a different kind of fabric. =P

 Started listening to Christmas music!! I'm one of those people who CAN'T stand when radio stations are playing Christmas music like the first day of November.  I'm like "people please we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet!!"  Please tell me I'm not the only one?!

If you have made it all the way down to this point. I give you a huge round of applause!!! That's it for now!   Next post will be of past pictures....hopefully they will be posted before 7 months pass by...



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting and letting us know what has happened to our dear little Abbster. :) Dislocated finger? Captain Jack Sparrow kidnapped you? My my, m'girl, you've been busy. :)
    I can't wait for another post from you. We love ya!

    -Calamity Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this whole post! So sorry about your poor finger! You are one tough gal, if I realized my finger was dislocated, I probably would have passed out... ha ha ha...
    Oh no, girlfriend, you certainly aren't the only one! I yelled that at the radio a few times... ;)
    -Hagen

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is an appreciated captured moment. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Cheers,
Abby