Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gluten Free Silver Dollar Size Pancakes

 
 
When it comes to breakfast, I'm not very creative with making new things. But this morning I decided to go ahead and make gluten free pancakes that have only 3 ingredients. 

Ingredients:
1 banana, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons coconut flour and I added a bit of water because it was a bit to thick.
 
I will say that you have to really enjoy the flavor of banana. What I really like about these pancakes are: easy and fast to make, gluten free, and sugarless.
 
 Seeing that I was in a bit of a hurry this morning, trying to get ready to go to my part-time job.  I didn't really put much time into these photos.  I just grabbed my camera and snapped away without thinking about the quality.  And then after the pancakes had been eaten and photos taken. I thought about how nice it would be to make a blog post about my breakfast.  And told myself that since I wasn't really happy with how the pics turned out, I wasn't going to make a post about my breakfast. But here I am writing this and sharing two pics...
 
 
  

Pancakes with syrup and apricot spread  


All you do is creak 2 eggs beat them really well, take your banana break in half, mash the two together really well, add coconut flour and a little water. Sorry I didn't measure how much water I used.  And then you just cook them and eat them with whatever you feel like =)

I hope you will take the time to make these and tell me how you enjoyed them! =)


1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    A friend ;) recommended your blog and I just wanted to say, wow! Those pancakes look amazing. :D

    Have a good day and keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is an appreciated captured moment. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Cheers,
Abby